(Madison, WI, December 8, 2016)
With the fast-approaching holiday season people and caterers are busy preparing. Gristle Catering is in a high gear providing individuals and corporations with the best catering menus, and have just announced the launch of their holiday menu. While making the announcement, the company representative Jennifer Johnson said that they are excited to give the people of Madison a menu which they can enjoy during the holiday season.
The menu contains starters, mouth watering mains with meats prepared Gristle style, sides, sweets and finally mock tails, to please all at your gathering. Try Gristle's:
- Beef tenderloin Bites with horseradish cream sauce, on a 2-bite yeasty roll.
- Ham and Brie Bites.
- Heritage ham, and triple cream brie, with cracked black pepper and a honey drizzle, on a 2-bite yeasty roll among other delicacies.
Plus a variety of local and imported cheeses paired with a holiday themed fruit display of apples, oranges, pears, grapefruit, pomegranate seeds, figs, dates, and, candied cranberries. These are served with rustic crackers.
The mains include:
- Prime Rib, Slow Roasted Medium Rare served with horseradish cream.
- Carved Heritage Ham, with wholegrain mustard and brown sugar crust.
Meats prepared Gristle style, with an earth oven.
The sides include:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Rainbow Carrots, roasted with olive oil, cranberries, and a touch of balsamic vinegar
- Butter Thyme Roasted Turnips, among other delicacies.
Sweets include festive:
- Buttered Rum Bread Pudding
- Peppermint Mini Cheesecakes
- French Apple Custard Tart and Molasses Cookies
For mock tails the holiday menu includes:
- Winter Punch
- Apple, pear, and ginger with elderflower fizz
- Cranberry Cinnamon Apple Cider served hot or cold
- Organic Valley Eggnog served ice cold with fresh grated nutmeg
Supporting the community
Apart from providing sumptuous meals, Gristle also participates in philanthropy, and have been supporting several nonprofit organizations. Gristle supports the (vibrant and professional) Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra, led by Maestro Andrew Sewell, which is dedicated to advancing Wisconsin communities through the transformative power of music. Gristle has also funded YWCA Madison, an organization on a mission to eliminate racism, empower women, stand up for social justice, support families, and strengthen communities.
About Gristle Catering
Gristle Catering is determined to provide fresh food to its customers while focusing on the originality, flavor and satisfaction of the client. Gristle is made up of a variety of minds from various walks of life that have been joined together by the common interest of providing exceptional food for clients. Gristle Catering is owned and run by Beau Williams & Jennifer Johnson, two savvy entrepreneurs who grew up in the world of food. Beau & Jennifer launched the company to bring bespoke style and high quality cuisine to the event service industry. Gristle Catering focuses on organic, locally sourced, and seasonal inspired menus to bring the most flavor to every bite. This ensures that the servings are fresh and have not been transported over long distances diminished the carbon footprints. Gristle Catering is not only interested in taking care of gourmet needs but also in ensuring environmental consciousness.